The Best Cpu Cooler of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for Cpu Cooler but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 Cpu Cooler in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs
- Includes a Corsair iCUE commander core smart RGB Lighting and Fan speed controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB Fans
- Three 120mm Corsair ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM
- Zero RPM fan profiles in Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
- Streamlined, more affordable redux line version of the award-winning NH-U12S heatsink
- Slim 120mm size for excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: fits most tower cases (158mm height), doesn’t overhang the RAM slots, doesn’t block the PCIe on most ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
- Quiet NF-P12 redux-1700 120mm fan with PWM for automatic speed control: full cooling performance under load, near silent at idle!
- Pre-applied high-quality NT-H1 thermal paste & SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4
- Renowned Noctua quality at an attractive price, smart choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Universal Socket Compatibility: Intel LGA775/1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1366/2011/2011-3/2066; Intel Core i3/i5/i7/i9; AMD AM4/AM3/AM3+/AM2/AM2+/FM1/FM2+/FM2
- The 120mm PWM fan with 9 fan blades delivers improved airflow and produces max 26.2dB(A) of whisper-quiet noise when using. Max Air flow: 69.74 CFM. TDP: 210W
- 5x6mm direct contact Heat Pipes and Aluminum Fins provide excellent heat dissipation and superior cooling performance
- Product dimension: 4.72x6.3x3.15inch(W x H x D). Allow installing two fans on same CPU cooler, extra fan is available in ARESGAME store.
- Easy Installation. Package with detailed installation manual and we support instruction videos and technical service.
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】4 heat pipes and a 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from CPU.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm PWM fan delivers Low-Noise for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Pressure: 2.9mmH2O ; Noise Level: 27 dB(A)
- 【4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes】4 direct contact heat pipes with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation
- 【Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel LGA 775 / 115X / 1366 / 1200 / 2011 / 2066 (Core i3 / i5 / i7 / i9 CPU) & AMD AM4 / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2
- 7 Mixed Size Ni-Plated Heatpipes
- Advanced Twin-Tower Heatsink
- 2 Smart PWM Fans and Triple Fan Option
- Enhanced Mounting Kit and TDP 200W Support
- High-Class Black Nickel Plating
- 【5 Heatpipes Direct Touch Design】5 Heatpipes direct-touch CPU design can better dissipate heat and improve heat dissipation efficiency.
- 【CPU Cooler PWM Fan】Use PWM spiral suction design,reduce floor space,increase the air volume.
- 【Height】The height of Shadow Max is 141mm.Can fit most widebody cases.
- 【Motherboard And CPU】Support E-ATX/ATX/M-ATX motherboard,and support CPU with power below 150w.
- 【Compatible】Compatible with Intel:LGA 775/1155/1156/1200/1366/2011(Core i3/i5 CPU) AMD:AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
- [Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards] - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- [Build-in ARGB LED] - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- [High volume airflow Design] - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- [Reliable hydraulic Bearing] - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- [Universal Intel/AMD Socket] - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
How Do You Buy The Best Cpu Cooler of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Cpu Cooler? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Cpu Cooler, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Cpu Cooler available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Cpu Cooler that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Cpu Cooler?
- What benefits are there with buying an Cpu Cooler?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Cpu Cooler?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Cpu Cooler, much less the best one?
- Which Cpu Cooler are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Cpu Cooler?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Cpu Cooler, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Cpu Cooler, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Cpu Cooler. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Cpu Cooler buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Cpu Cooler currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cpu Cooler has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Cpu Cooler?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Cpu Cooler.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Cpu Cooler objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Cpu Cooler.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Cpu Cooler, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Cpu Cooler is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Cpu Cooler information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Cpu Cooler is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.