The Best Rockville Amplifier of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for Rockville Amplifier but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 Rockville Amplifier in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner’s manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB14 4000 Watt/2000 Watt RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Car Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.). 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N.
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.). 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song. 2 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 2400 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System.
- RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 100 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9˝ x 2.4˝ x 15.5˝.
- Rockville RCS350-6 350 Watt 6 zone 70V commercial/restaurant amplifier/Bluetooth
- Rockville RCS350-6 350 Watt commercial/restaurant amplifier 19" Rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver Capable of 70 volt 100 Volt 8 ohm and 4 ohm 70/100 volt RMS power 184 watts 6-Zones – each zone has a separate volume control Built in Bluetooth Audio streaming Fm radio tuner Usb input to play audio stored on a thumb drive (32GB max)
- Sd card slot to play music stored on an SD card (32GB max) separate volume control for Mic1 Mic2 Mic3 MP3 line1 line 2 and MP3 Echo control for the mic inputs with speed and repeat adjustments Built in clipping limiter to protect the amp and speakers Bass and treble control Chime button for making announcements Top quality aluminum panel with industrial grade knobs 5 segments signal level indication Built in cooling system keeps component cool at all times
- (2) sets RCA aux inputs (3) mic inputs Rca line output 100V speaker red positive speaker output terminal 70V speaker red positive speaker output terminal 8 ohm red positive speaker output terminal Shared negative speaker output terminal
- Power requirements 120V/ 50-60Hz A weighted signal to noise (@ 1W) -68 1Dba A weighted signal to noise (referenced to full 4 ohm power) -89 2Dba Frequency response 49Hz to 14 9 kHz Frequency response VS thd+m (worst case across normal bandwidth 1W @ 8 ohms 0 89% weight 22 7lbs Dimensions 19” x 16” x 4” inches
- Includes: Amplifier. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner’s manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB45 800Watt/400 Watt RMS Class AB 2 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 2 Ohm: 200 Watts x 4 Channel <1% THD+N. 4 Ohm:135 Watts x 4 Channel <1% THD+N. 4 Ohm Bridged: 400Watts x 2 Channel<1% THD+N.
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc). 2 Ohm: 400 Watts x 4 Channel. 4 Ohm: 270 Watts x 4 Channel. 4 Ohm Bridged: 800 Watts x 2 Channel. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song. 2 Ohm: 800 Watts x 4 Channel . 4 Ohm:540Watts x 4 Channel. 4 Ohm Bridged: 1600Watts x 2 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Tertiary Supplies Circuitry. Optical Coupler Class “AB” Technology. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors . Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. High Pass Filter: 60Hz - 1.2KHz.
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50KHz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 35 Amp*3 ATC Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9˝ x 2.4˝ x 21.0˝.
- Rockville RPA9 3000 Watt peak 2 channel professional/DJ rack mount amplifier. 2U rack space
- Bridged and stereo output switch makes this perfect for (2) subwoofer, (2) speakers, or (4) speakers
- Built in Crossover switch allows make this perfect for speakers, monitors, or subwoofers
- Channel a & B clipping LED indicators. Channel a & B separate level controls
- Power, Signal, overload, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp
- Features: Rockville RVF-2 1200w Peak/300w CEA RMS 4 Channel Car Amplifier, 2 Ohm: 75 Watts x 4 Channel <1% THD+N, 4 Ohm: 55 Watts x 2 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohms bridged: 150 Watts x 2 Channel <1% THD+N, High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply, Fully Adjustable 6dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry, Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 200Hz
- High Pass Filter: 50Hz - 1.2KHz, Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry, Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer, Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Status Mode LED Indicator, Minimum THD at Rated Power: 90dB, Under Voltage Protection at 9V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V, Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz, Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz, Fuse: 20A x 2, Dimensions: (L x W x H) 12.2" x 8.5" x 2.24", Weight: 6.1 lbs
- Rockville RPA12 5000 Watt peak/ 1400W RMS 2 channel power amplifier Pro/DJ amp
- Lcd displays volume in DB per channel and operating temperature. 2U rack space. Built in limiter protects your speakers from distortion and clipping. Bridged Mode allows you to combine both channels power into one channel for use with a subwoofer. Stereo mode is perfect for (2) speakers or (4) speakers in a left and right configuration
- Parallel Mode gives you dual mono output signal which is perfect for monitor use when you want all sounds coming out of each speaker instead of a left/right configuration. Built in Crossover switch (bypass, 80 Hz, 160 Hz) allows amp to be used with full range PA speakers, or subwoofer(s). channel a & B clipping LED indicators. Channel a & B separate level controls. Power, Signal, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp. Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles
- Built-in variable high velocity quiet cooling fans. Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-Ohm speakers. Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity. Computer controlled ice protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, Thermal over load, DC over load. User serviceable fuse (15A, 250V). frequency response (bandwidth @ 2VRMS out, @ -3.0dB) 10 Hz – 30 kHz. Thd + noise @ 1kHz full power: <0.03%
- Input impedance: 10K ohm balanced. Input signal voltage: 660mV – 1.5V. Input sensitivity: 0.7V. Damping factor: ( 100Hz, 10W, 4 ohms): 40.8. Damping factor: (1kHz @ 8 ohm): >400: 1. Effective Damping factor (100Hz, 10W, 4 ohms) 1.08. Output Impedance at speaker terminals: 0.09803 ohms. Frequency response vs THD+N (worst case, across normal bandwidth 1W) 0.11%. signal to noise ratio: > 100dB. Imd 60Hz & 1kHz, 4: 1: <0.04%
- Rockville RPM80BT 2400w Powered 8 Channel Mixer/Amplifier w/Bluetooth/EQ/Effects
- Features of RPM80BT: Rockville RPM80BT 2400w Powered 8 Channel Mixer/Amplifier with Bluetooth/EQ/Effects. RMS Power Output:. .225w x 2 @ 8 Ohm.
- Peak Power Output:. .1200w x 2. Built in Bluetooth with long range and great sound quality. Individual Volume, Reverb, Bass, and Treble controls.
- Adjustable effects: Echo and delay,5 band EQ. USB Input. MP3 Volume control. AUX volume control. Master volume control. 8 balanced XLR inputs. 8 1/4” TRS inputs. 1 RCA AUX input.
- 1 ¼” master line input. ¼” line output for adding a subwoofer or more amplifiers or powered speakers. 1 RCA Rec output. 1 1/4” Effect loop input/output. Amplified speaker outputs: ¼” TS (8-ohm). +48V phantom power. Fan Vent Cooling System. Dimensions: 19.7” x 11.8” x 7.2”. Weight: 24 lbs.
- Rockville SINGMIX 5 2000 Watt Bluetooth Amplifier/Mixer/Receiver, Speaker Outputs supports (4) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 4 ohm speakers (Terminals are banana or bare wire), A and B speaker selector options allows you to split the speakers to 2 zones and turn each zone on or off. When both zones are playing it WILL play in stereo, Built in Bluetooth with 35 Foot range, USB input will play music files from a thumb drive or hard drive
- SD card playback will play music files stored on a memory card,Precision tuning with metal knobs,Mic mixer: 3 front microphone inputs with volume, tone, and echo control,Additional 2 rear mic inputs,Adjustable bass and treble music control,Adjustable bass, mid, and treble mic controls,Delay and repeat effect controls,Sets of RCA line/REC outputs,Set of RCA mic outputs,Removable 19” Rack mount brackets make this perfect for tabletop use or for rack mount applications
- Full function remote gives you easy access to all the important features, Built in pre-amplifier, Built in FM radio with manual tuning, and auto-scan, Built in quiet cooling fan, Bright blue LED display, Perfect for karaoke, DJ, KJ, home, and commercial applications, Rugged metal housing, 110V use only, Unit weight: 17.6 lbs (8 kg), Shipping weight: 22 lbs (10 kg), Unit dimensions: 16.9 inch x 13 inch x 5.1 inch
- Specifications: RMS @ 4 Ohm less than 1 % THD: 600 Watts RMS (300 x 2), RMS @ 8 Ohm less than 1 % THD: 400 Watts RMS (200 x 2), Peak @ 4 Ohm at 10 % THD: 2,000 Watts Peak (1000 x 2), Peak @ 8 Ohm at 10 % THD: 1,500 Watts Peak (750 x 2), THD: less than 0.5%, Input sensitivity: 250mv/47Kohm, Frequency response: (20Hz-20KHz): ±2dB, Signal to noise ratio: ＞85db, Tone characteristic (100Hz-10KHz) ±12dB, 115V voltage power
- Inputs and Outputs: Front: (3) ¼” mic inputs (additional 2 mic inputs on the rear), Front: USB/SD Inputs, built-in Bluetooth, FM radio, Rear: (2) RCA Inputs, Rear: (2) MIC inputs (there are also 3 mic inputs on the front), optical input, Coaxial input, RCA Outputs (1 master line out and one mic out), Speaker outputs supports 4 speaker or 2 speaker setups (banana or bare wire)
- Rockville RPM45 1800w Powered 4 Channel Mixer with USB, Effects, Phantom
- RMS Power Output:. .....225w x 2 @ 8 Ohm (Parallel mono). Program Power Output:. .....450w x 2 @ 8 Ohm (Parallel mono)
- Peak Power Output:. .....900w x 2 @ 8 Ohm (Parallel mono). Individual Volume, Reverb, Bass, and Treble controls. Adjustable effects: Echo and delay. USB Input. MP3 Volume control. AUX volume control
- Master volume control. 4 balanced XLR inputs. 4 1/4” TRS inputs. 1 RCA L/R AUX input. 1 RCA L/R Rec output. 1 1/4” Effect loop input/output. 8-ohm dual 1/4” speaker outputs. +15V phantom power
- Fan Vent Cooling System. Dimensions: 5.75” x 19.44” x 9.5”. Weight: 18Lbs
- Rockville RXM-S30 2400 Watt 4 Channel Proton Micro Marine Car Amplifier.
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 400 Watts (4 x 90 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N. 600 Watts (4 x 150 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD. 600 Watts (2 x 300 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD.
- RMS Power Ratings: 800 Watts (4 x 200 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohms. 1200 Watts (4 x 300 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms. 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohm Bridged.
- Peak Power: 2400 Watts (2 x 1200 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 2400 @ 4 Ohms). Marine amplifier with conformal coated PCB board. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors.
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design. Selectable +6dB/+12dB Bass Equalizer @ 45hz. Channel Separation: 50 dB. Current drawn @ MAX RMS output: 27A @ 4ohm, 40A @ 2ohm.
How Do You Buy The Best Rockville Amplifier of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Rockville Amplifier? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Rockville Amplifier, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Rockville Amplifier available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Rockville Amplifier that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Rockville Amplifier?
- What benefits are there with buying an Rockville Amplifier?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Rockville Amplifier?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Rockville Amplifier, much less the best one?
- Which Rockville Amplifier are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Rockville Amplifier?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Rockville Amplifier, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Rockville Amplifier, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Rockville Amplifier. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Rockville Amplifier buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Rockville Amplifier currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Rockville Amplifier has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Rockville Amplifier?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Rockville Amplifier.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Rockville Amplifier objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Rockville Amplifier.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Rockville Amplifier, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Rockville Amplifier is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Rockville Amplifier information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Rockville Amplifier is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.